Business office: Voyageur Media Group, Inc., 1319 Hayward Court, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45208. USA.
Voyageur Media Group, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the creation of public media projects about science, history and culture. Our primary geographic focus extends from the Ohio River Valley to the Great Lakes. Voyageur’s production team travels throughout these regions to gather research, document investigations and conduct interviews with experts from a diverse range of backgrounds and professional fields.Voyageur’s media archive includes a host of award-winning documentaries, books and educational projects, including Sacred Spaces of Greater Cincinnati, The Kentucky Archaeology series; Ohio Archaeology: An Illustrated Chronicle of Ohio’s Ancient American Indian Cultures, the “Ancient Ohio” art series, The Will to Read: Estel Sizemore’s Story and Searching for the Great Hopewell Road. Our books and documentaries often include a companion website with educational resources designed for viewers, teachers and students.
Board of Trustees
Voyageur’s Board of Trustees is composed of nine individuals with a range of professional skills and personal experiences. The Board of Trustees meets on a quarterly basis to provide direction, goals and administer media projects. Voyageur raises funds from public agencies, private foundations and individual contributors. The organization conducts an internal audit on a bi-annual basis. A significant amount of our resources are in the form of in-kind services donated by allied scholars, nonprofit organizations and corporations that support the arts, humanities and public education.
Officers and Trustees
- Tom Law (President), Owner, Pangea Productions Ltd.
- Meg Hanrahan (Vice President), Owner, Meg Hanrahan Media.
- Larry Nurre (Treasurer), CPA, Mischler & Nurre, LLC.
- Beth Fowler (Secretary), Owner, Slave to Video Productions
- Amy Banister, Marketing/Public Relations Consultant.
- Sarah Evans, Co-owner, Central Coast Dive Center; former Mayor, City of Madeira.
- Steve Gillen, Partner, Wood Herron & Evans, LLP.
- Joanne Grueter, Senior Producer, Possible Worldwide
- Rebecca Hawkins, Partner, Algonquin Consultants, Inc.
- Frank O’Farrell, Senior Project Manager, Advia Partners; Program Director, Stages for Youth